News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Dealer emblems how many Shelby ones can you find ?

Started by gt350shelb, November 26, 2023, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

CSX4781

Well Phil,  besides the obvious ones (Archway, Berry, Dockery, Rice & Holman), the two Southeastern VA Shelby dealers are there (Bowditch in Newport News (1965-66) and Kimnach in Norfolk (1967-70)). A friend also bought a new 1967 GT500 from Bruce-Flournoy in Norfolk, apparently a dealer transfer. The other interesting one to me is the Norris Ford emblem. They were a big high performance dealer between DC and Baltimore in the late 60s- early 70s, sponsoring drag cars and offering special dealer high performance packages.
Very cool collection, if you ever decide to let go of the Bowditch emblem let me know- my 66 GT350 was sold new there. Thanks for sharing your collection.

Dave

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350shelb

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

QuickSilverShelby

Yeah, I"ve got the Johnny Bolton Ford emblems.  There were two versions.  I just got lucky acquiring them. 

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

mk31755

DRGT350

hertzdonut

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but were emblems put on
Hertz cars too?    Terry