News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Dealer emblems how many Shelby ones can you find ?

Started by gt350shelb, November 26, 2023, 04:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

6T6SHELBY

Anybody have one (or a picture) from Koons Ford?

gt350shelb

i might have a modern tag frame from koons . we take them off  :) the used cars here 
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

CSX4781

Quote from: DRGT350 on November 29, 2023, 10:44:48 AM
This one from Bowditch on 5S296..

Dave
Very nice. Is that an emblem or a decal, and do you know what time frame it might be? The one in Phil's collection is from 1967 on into the late 70s, but I have no idea what was used earlier. For all I know they might have had license plate frames. If you have a higher resolution photo of the emblem on 5S296, I'd sure love to see it. Thanks.

Dave

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

propayne

^^^ that would be very easy to reproduce.

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

DRGT350

CSX4781 -

The emblem was on the car when I purchased it in 2018 - here is a picture of it in 2018.  It is a metal emblem, when we restored the car, we put it back where it was - I assume it was on the car when sole new in 1965 - as the car was purchased from Bowditch Ford.

Let me know if you want a better picture of it - I can take a close up if you'd like -

Dave

roddster

For those looking for a Jack Loftus Ford (Hinsdale IL0 or River Oaks Ford (Calumet City IL) they did not use metal cast tags.  Decals only.

DRGT350

Dave,

Here is a close up pic of the Bowditch emblem-

Dave

Stillakid54

Here is mine from Healy Motors, Edmonton, Alberta.

By any chance, would anyone have an image of a period correct one for Fuller Ford in Cincinnati?
68-2766, since 1990
69-2524, since 1992

Stillakid54

This is the period correct emblem for Metro Ford, Calgary's Shelby dealership.
68-2766, since 1990
69-2524, since 1992

gt350shelb

another bowditch style in the left side near bottom

gt350shelb

gt350shelb