News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

545 photos

Started by gt350shelb, November 27, 2023, 09:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

I have found some  of the 545 in detail when it was being assembled photos . will add what i can find  if you had saved some  from forum version 1.0  share them here.
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

gt350shelb

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

How to properly cut that factory dashpad for the gauge pod

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350shelb

gt350shelb

the guilty players in the brake shoe failure 100 miles later . Nos does not mean good .....just means old  LOL

Bob Gaines

In case someone was not aware the assemblyline original brake shoes were bonded on and segmented of semi metallic compound.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

gt350shelb

yes Bob is correct

Rivited shoes are a better way to go

shelbydoug

Quote from: gt350shelb on December 01, 2023, 09:20:09 PM

the guilty players in the brake shoe failure 100 miles later . Nos does not mean good .....just means old  LOL

OH BOY! Now I need to get my spring colors in order! GEEZE! ::)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

gt350shelb