News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SEVSAAC December 2023 driving meeting at the Bradner's house

Started by Greggt350, December 03, 2023, 09:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greggt350

SEVSAAC held its December meeting by starting at Greg and Kristie Bradner's house, as the club has done every year since the late 1980s.  The weather and some medical issues kept a number of members from attending, but we still had a good group show up and go for a nice drive.  The weather was warm but slightly wet from an earlier rain.  After meeting in Yorktown, we drove the Colonial Parkway to Charly's Airport Restaurant in Williamsburg for lunch and  then took the ferry to Surry and Smithfield.  We ended up at the Farmer's Table where everyone talked awhile before heading home.  Tim and Leslie Kilinski drove their long-time-owned and high mileage 1966 GT-350;  Wayne and Nita Taylor drove their four speed 1968 GT-350; Larry Barnett drove his 1967 GT-350 from Richmond; Joe and Polly Robinson drove their truck; and Kristie and I drove our 40-years-owned 1966 GT-350H.  It was a nice day for a drive that ended up being about 70 miles.

CSX4781

Greg,
   Very cool, I wish I could have been there, thanks for sharing this.

Dave