News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

New 67 "Shelbys"

Started by mark iv, December 05, 2023, 08:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s2ms

Quote from: tesgt350 on December 06, 2023, 07:13:42 AM
From their Web Site:  "Hi-Tech Legends is not an Engine or Gearbox supplier. Purchasing of the Engine and Gearbox is the responsibility of the customer and/or their chosen installer, and is for the customer's account. The pricing provided is an estimate for budgetary and information purposes only and prices may therefore vary between different parts suppliers."

Right, I was just referring to the inboards/outboards comment, not drive train...
Dave - 6S1757

2008 GT-C

It also states that "Each rolling chassis will however be issued with a Manufacturers Certificate of Origin containing a chassis number, which will assist the customer with the process of registering their vehicle at their local DMV". So no VIN number. I know that some states are better with this than others. What year would this be registered as and would it then have to comply with emissions with that state? You might also have to show where this drivetrain was purchased from. Very cool cars and I wouldn't mind having one on my garage but not for that amount of money when I spent a whole lot less for my Shelby new. - Kevin
2008 Shelby GT/SC #102