News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

we are all collectors ..............

Started by gt350shelb, December 16, 2023, 07:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt350shelb

What else do you collect ?

coke machines, signs . dealer stuff. antiques ?

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

jk66gt350

Used to collect 50's / 60 's / early 70's era small race boats / hydroplanes and Mercury outboard race motors.  Fun hobby and lots of fun to run occasionally at our lake house.  Sold off the collection a few years ago.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Land speed record stuff. Been to Bonneville several times, love it.
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

propayne

Holy crud - lots of stuff.

Too much really....

Vinyl, vintage Universal Monster stuff, original advertising and marketing materials for the Mercury Cougar plus Cougar racing paraphernalia.

Collected comic books from my childhood up through college. Sold all of those except for a few key issues.

At my age I am trying to slow down and even shed some stuff but it ain't easy....

- Phillip
President, Delmarva Cougar Club - Brand Manager, Cougar Club of America

gt350shelb

things that require the backhoe to unload are he problem here . 5 hp hit miss tables saw from 1917 with a 4x6 ft cast iron table........back then they called it a contractors saw.....all 2000 lbs of it .
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

SHELB66

Vintage tube radios, all makes & models.  I like the unusual ones that aren't seen too often.

Craig R.

66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

Bill

Quote from: gt350shelb on December 16, 2023, 07:31:57 PM
What else do you collect ?

coke machines, signs . dealer stuff. antiques ?

For the longest time, vinyl (33's & 45's), comics, coinage/paper money, antique furniture, Matchbox cars, various full size cars, both foreign and domestic.

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

gt350shelb

having a vintage farm house you need vintage blanket chests this is hand painted 1850 s  6 panel chest.( each side is made from one slab of wood 2x3 ft planks top and bottom

Jim Herrud

Shelby Buff.
I used to be a "Vintage Car" guy. Now I'm just a "Vintage" car guy.
"There's never enough horsepower - Just not enough traction." - C.S.
Straight Roads are for Fast Cars. Turns are for Fast Drivers.