News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Non-OEM Upgrades. What Have You Changed?

Started by Dalton, July 27, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67GT500#1594

Quote from: Wedgeman on September 21, 2018, 12:22:16 AM
You go # 1594.!!!!..my Tunnel Port Brother... 8)

Yes!!! 👍👍👍

My engine was built by Brent Lykins in Kentucky. He has extensive knowledge of FE's and other Ford engines. It's getting pretty hard to find great FE engine builders. He also has many Tunnel Port builds with high levels of performance too. I haven't had the engined dynoed yet because we had some intake issues I had to fix. Because the heads were milled pretty well, I had to install "oval tubes" in the ports. Jay Brown helped tremendously with his secrets and well discribed procedures. It's a little intimidating to take a extremely rare SK GT40 intake and go grinding on it!! 😝

My aluminum toploader came from Dan Williams. It's amazing just how much lighter it actually is!!

I'll try and posts some pics but it doesn't like the IPad for some reason and that's where most of my pics are from??

Damn, That is beautiful.

Is it still a 4-speed?

I have heard of your engine builder and of course I have the great FE intake shootout book in my library.

shelbydoug

Quote from: 67GT500#1594 on September 22, 2018, 07:14:00 PM
Well did it work?

Wow. Nice.

Quite a monster you have created Dr. Frankenstein...or is that Frankenstien?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Wedgeman

EXCELLENT !!! 8)...My intake has the oval tubes also...