News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Can I be of help

Started by kasearch@ix.netcom.com, December 20, 2023, 02:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

I am at the final stage of completing my 69 Shelby GT.  I have a considerable amount of new, in-the-bag hardware, and other inventory, from AMK, Branda, Deadnuts, etc. that were never used.  I can either post these items to the forums (SAAC and Concourse Mustang), if it would it be helpful, or I can return them.  I thought that I would let you tell me if this would benefit anyone, or a waste of time for me to prepare this list.  I am only trying to help.

Lincoln tech

So I guess the power steering problem is fixed ?

Bill

Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on December 20, 2023, 02:18:35 PM
I am at the final stage of completing my 69 Shelby GT.  I have a considerable amount of new, in-the-bag hardware, and other inventory, from AMK, Branda, Deadnuts, etc. that were never used.  I can either post these items to the forums (SAAC and Concourse Mustang), if it would it be helpful, or I can return them.  I thought that I would let you tell me if this would benefit anyone, or a waste of time for me to prepare this list.  I am only trying to help.

Generally you would post them in the classifieds, just saying.  ;)

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

i had thought of that, but since I hadn't yet put the list together, I thought it more appropriate to ask if it would be worth it.  I probably have between 50 and 100 extra items to write down, and cross reference part numbers. I can move it if you feel it would be better in classified.

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

Quote from: Bill on December 20, 2023, 03:10:57 PM
Quote from: kasearch@ix.netcom.com on December 20, 2023, 02:18:35 PM

Generally you would post them in the classifieds, just saying.  ;)

Bill

Sadly no. Even though everything was professionally restored, I am down to determining if the pump is functioning properly.  And I did go back and tried the suggestions, but to no avail.

Lincoln tech

Sadly no. Even though everything was professionally restored, I am down to determining if the pump is functioning properly.  And I did go back and tried the suggestions, but to no avail.

Remove the belt and pressure hose , rotate the pulley by hand , a working pump will shoot fluid across the room .

shlb69

send me a list of your extras and how much  thks

kasearch@ix.netcom.com

I will start working on getting it together

Dennis Y

I'm also interested in what you have and the cost. I thought I had mentioned this to you once before.
Thanks,, Dennis