News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

WTB 65/66 Brake Rotor Splash Shield or Shields

Started by Bob Gaines, December 22, 2023, 06:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

Looking for a original left brake rotor splash shield with little to no metal pitting. I will buy a nice pair if I need to. Thanks for checking . Click on my name and PM or email me . Scammers don't waste your or my time.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

outlawincorporated

BOB.

im not a scammer but im on the other side of the world and work with a foreign currency with a part your looking for.

as another alternative have you serarched through mustang dealers who may have the repo version that was available some years ago. no idea who was the manufacture of them.

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

shelbydoug

Do you have a picture of what they should look like? I think I might have a new pair but they may have been redrilled? I'm not sure? I'm not sure of the year either?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

6s1640

Here is an image if that helps.  These might not meet your "no to less" corrosion requirements.  They're a little rough.  I believe these are only 1965 and 1966.  Not 1967.

Cory

Bob Gaines

Quote from: 6s1640 on December 26, 2023, 10:35:05 PM
Here is an image if that helps.  These might not meet your "no to less" corrosion requirements.  They're a little rough.  I believe these are only 1965 and 1966.  Not 1967.

Cory
Yes look a little rough for my needs but thank you for the effort. 65/66 are the same.  67 is different but is what vendors sell for use on 65/66 because they will fit and work.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

Quote from: outlawincorporated on December 23, 2023, 03:52:49 AM
BOB.

im not a scammer but im on the other side of the world and work with a foreign currency with a part your looking for.

as another alternative have you serarched through mustang dealers who may have the repo version that was available some years ago. no idea who was the manufacture of them.

regards

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.
Phill ,yes you are a little too far but thanks for the response . I hope I get to see you this year someplace because it has been too long .