News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

First Drive of 2024 and the unofficial SAAC of Southern Maryland club meeting

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, January 02, 2024, 04:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

First drive of the new year, a little cold, a little drizzle. Met up with the unofficial Southern Maryland Shelby Club
Phil, Charlie, David, Corey and me all met for lunch. Great time with lots of stories
All Shelby owners, Phil 68 GT350, Charlie 67 GT500, Corey, 68 GT350, David 68 GT500 and me 66 GT350H
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Corey Bowcutt

It was a great time.  Thanks for putting it together Steve.

BTW Steve was voted as president of the new SAAC of Southern Maryland.

Corey

The first rule of the Southern Maryland SAAC chapter is, there are no scheduled meetings, no dues, and no officers
I see that the Rod and Reel just announced the parking garage roof top cars and coffee , 2nd Friday of each month, April through October
Maybe another "meeting" should take place
The restaurant 1936 serves great burgers and is located attached to the parking garage
Your thoughts?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

FL SAAC

congratulations to all the participants,  happy new year and keep it up !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

FL SAAC

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on January 02, 2024, 07:36:09 AM
The first rule of the Southern Maryland SAAC chapter is, there are no scheduled meetings, no dues, and no officers
I see that the Rod and Reel just announced the parking garage roof top cars and coffee , 2nd Friday of each month, April through October
Maybe another "meeting" should take place
The restaurant 1936 serves great burgers and is located attached to the parking garage
Your thoughts?

WE SECOND THAT !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert