News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

67 upper scoop lenses/gaskets

Started by TLea, January 18, 2024, 09:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLea

I had a nos set and took my lenses and gaskets off for safe keeping while bodies were being glassed in. Sadly I can't find, may have got tossed.
Looking for NOS pair w/gaskets. I realize they will probably have the bodies and thats ok. No wanna be's with the tits etc. Email direct
TimothyLea7@gmail.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: TLea on January 18, 2024, 09:53:04 AM
I had a nos set and took my lenses and gaskets off for safe keeping while bodies were being glassed in. Sadly I can't find, may have got tossed.
Looking for NOS pair w/gaskets. I realize they will probably have the bodies and thats ok. No wanna be's with the tits etc. Email direct
TimothyLea7@gmail.com
For clarification when you refer to 'tits" do you mean the left behind raised residue from the mold injection process on the top center of lens or ?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TLea

JD

Do you mean the ones without the 4 nubs, see attached...
'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

roddster

Tim, check Ward Auto Supply (google it).  I think they are in the Carolinas.

About 10 years ago they had them in the original boxes.  I bought some.  Reasonably priced until some Bonehead told them they went on 67 Shelbys

s2ms

Quote from: Bob Gaines on January 18, 2024, 10:02:03 AM
For clarification when you refer to 'tits" do you mean the left behind raised residue from the mold injection process on the top center of lens or ?

.....one of the words you can't say on TV.
Dave - 6S1757

Bob Gaines

Quote from: s2ms on January 18, 2024, 07:39:07 PM
Quote from: Bob Gaines on January 18, 2024, 10:02:03 AM

.....one of the words you can't say on TV.
Get your mind out of the gutter.  ;D
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

TLea

Quote from: JD on January 18, 2024, 12:15:18 PM
Do you mean the ones without the 4 nubs, see attached...
exactly. tits, nubs whatever you want to call them  Honestly the whole thing looks like a tit
Found some, thanks