News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Ex employee Frank Martin

Started by Ckeene1, January 25, 2024, 12:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ckeene1

I am looking for any information or leads on my late grandfather, Frank Martin. He was an employee in the 60s and worked with Paul Kunysz and Jack Khory. Thanks to all!

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Ckeene1 on January 25, 2024, 12:03:23 AM
I am looking for any information or leads on my late grandfather, Frank Martin. He was an employee in the 60s and worked with Paul Kunysz and Jack Khory. Thanks to all!
It may be helpful if you stated that your grandfather was a employee for who and where?
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bill

Quote from: silverton_ford on January 25, 2024, 11:33:01 AM
Is he F. E. Martin?

A letter to Paul Kunsyz - http://www.1967shelbyconvertible.com/research/other-cars/67ST102/1966-09-30%20Letter%20to%20Paul%20Kunysz%20from%20Frank%20Martin.PDF

While having seen my fair share of files and internal letters from employer to employees within the Ford/Sunbeam/AC/A.O.Smith/Shelby realm, I've rarely, if ever seen a generic paper such as this used. Again, lists and meeting notes aside, and not placing doubt on the document itself, but showing that it is/was quite out of the norm to see such a generic form of communication used for that time period within the companies listed above.

Bill
Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

shelbymann1970

Quote from: Ckeene1 on January 25, 2024, 12:03:23 AM
I'm sure some can help you here and Brian supplied some links. By any chance did your Grandfather have any pics he took back in the day? Thanks. Gary
Shelby owner since 1984
SAAC member since 1990
1970 GT350 4 speed(owned since 1985).
  MCA gold 2003(not anymore)
1969 Mach1 428SCJ 4 speed R-code (owned since 2013)

Ckeene1

I am sorry for the vague post. He was an employee of Shelby American in the 60s in California. He was affiliated with the 1963 championship team. He was involved in the financial side of things I do believe.

[/quote]It may be helpful if you stated that your grandfather was a employee for who and where?
[/quote]