News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Phidon Restorations tach repairs

Started by FL SAAC, February 01, 2024, 07:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Not affiliated with this business

Tach and other related electrical parts repair

Services provided
We restore early 50's to early 70's clocks. We also do quartz conversions on many of these, but you must contact us about this service. Only certain clocks can be converted to a quartz movement, make sure your clock is one of them before sending it in.
We restore dash clusters for many of the early Mustangs and Mopars. Please contact us for the models we do.
We also repair and restore Ford, Faria, Cobra, Shelby Mustang and Rotunda tachometers. We have one of the most extensive parts inventories for these tachometers in the U.S. If you have a Faria tachometer and want it converted to the 8000 RPM Rotunda Thunderbolt tach, we have all parts in stock to do this. We can convert the Shelby Mustang Cobra 6000 RPM tach to a 9000 RPM Cobra tach. We usually have all of these tachometers in stock for sale. Please contact us if you want a complete restored tachometer because we have many rare tachometers for sale.
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

6s1640

Yep, Phil is a good guy.  I have had him restore several Mustang rally pac 8K tachs and clocks, 68 Cougar clock, maybe 3 or 4 COBRA tachs.  even a COUGAR tach.  He is our guy.

Cory

shlby66

With out a doubt, Phil Severance, is the Man, to take care of your tachometer needs. He just completely
   went thru the tach, for my Shelby, and did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier with his work.

Doug C. 
   6S188