News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Sway bar brackets wanted

Started by davez, February 17, 2024, 03:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davez

Looking for sway bar bushing metal brackets. Npd has them as out of stock. Don't see them listed on other sites. One of the few items I can't find when previous owner took the car apart. There's a set on eBay but seems pricey.
Dz

jk66gt350

For the 1" mounting brackets, looks like they are available from Branda, or Scott Drake parts from CJ Pony or others. 

Brant

We (Virginia Classic Mustang) made these and supplied them to the vendors listed above.

The last ones were sold over a year ago. I would be surprised if anyone still had any in stock
-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

jk66gt350

CJ's shows that their Scott Drake 1" polyurethane sway bar insulator and mounting bracket sets are in stock for $31.00

Brant

Quote from: jk66gt350 on February 17, 2024, 05:07:21 PM
CJ's shows that their Scott Drake 1" polyurethane sway bar insulator and mounting bracket sets are in stock for $31.00

Those particular parts are not like the original '65-66 brackets and bushings.

Below is a picture of what the original brackets look like:

-Brant

www.VirginiaClassicMustang.com

Subscribe to our Blog for the latest updates restoration projects and new parts information for 64 1/2-73 Mustangs!  http://blog.virginiaclassicmustang.com/

Like us on Facebook!  www.Facebook.com/VirginiaClassicMustang

FL SAAC

Quote from: davez on February 17, 2024, 03:37:07 PM
Looking for sway bar bushing metal brackets. Npd has them as out of stock. Don't see them listed on other sites. One of the few items I can't find when previous owner took the car apart. There's a set on eBay but seems pricey.
Dz

We just did ours, kept the original brackets on our car

Dont know if we kept the brackets that came in the kit.

Let me know if you want these and I will look for them
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

sg66

Dave,

I have a set I got from Brant a few years ago that I didn't use. Sent you a pm

Steve-

davez