News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

MUSTANG 60TH ANNIVERSARY' IN ALABAMA 2024 MCA

Started by FL SAAC, February 20, 2024, 06:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

tesgt350

I will be there.  Getting Judged.  I was going to take my 2023 P-47 THUNDERHAWK Mustang but instead, I will be in the BLACK HAT EDITION Mustang.  Cruising up on Thursday.  I hope to cruise over to the MUSTANG MUSEUM OF AMERICA over in Odenville 20 Minutes North of the Track.

FL SAAC

Quote from: tesgt350 on February 20, 2024, 02:59:42 PM
I will be there.  Getting Judged.  I was going to take my 2023 P-47 THUNDERHAWK Mustang but instead, I will be in the BLACK HAT EDITION Mustang.  Cruising up on Thursday.  I hope to cruise over to the MUSTANG MUSEUM OF AMERICA over in Odenville 20 Minutes North of the Track.

Best of luck  !

As far as being judged thet are all biased and clickish....the only true judge is Jesus

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

Quote from: FL SAAC on February 20, 2024, 04:03:14 PM

Best of luck  !

As far as being judged thet are all biased and clickish....the only true judge is Jesus

BUT, I get to park on the Asphalt instead of the Dirt & Grass.

FL SAAC

Quote from: tesgt350 on February 20, 2024, 04:39:00 PM
Quote from: FL SAAC on February 20, 2024, 04:03:14 PM

Best of luck  !

BUT, I get to park on the Asphalt instead of the Dirt & Grass.

I guess ... but you have to appease the mukity muk oppressors

I have all UNGOLD cars

68stangcjfb

We are leaving Wednesday morning. Looking forward to event (just not the 1000-mile drive one way with the old truck and closed trailer).  ;D
68 1/2 CJ Mustang GT FB auto 3.91s 68 1/2 CJ Torino GT FB 3.91s 60 Thunderbird 64 Falcon Sprint conv. 4Spd 65 Falcon Sedan Delivery 67 Fairlane 500 SW 428 4Spd, 68 Torino 4dr 95 Thunderbird SC. 89 F250 Supercab 2wd, 98 Mustang conv. 99 Jeep Cherokee 2002 Thunderbird. 96 Harley FLSTN Heritage Special

TOBKOB

QuoteBUT, I get to park on the Asphalt instead of the Dirt & Grass.

But you won't be able to hide from the pollen... >:(  LOL

I'll be there as a spectator...

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

tesgt350

Quote from: 68stangcjfb on March 29, 2024, 06:25:13 AM
We are leaving Wednesday morning. Looking forward to event (just not the 1000-mile drive one way with the old truck and closed trailer).  ;D

I'm leaving Tallahassee on Thursday at 5am.  I will go to the Host Hotel, let them know I am there even though it will be to early to check in, then drive to the Track from the Hotel and then drive on to where we have to Register at the Strip Mall.  I hope they are allowing early Registration on Thursday.

tesgt350

ALSO, incase you missed it in the latest issue of "MUSTANG TIMES", Registration for the Show will NOT be at the Track like it was last time.  They moved Registration to the "Outlet Shops of Grand River Mall" at 6200 Grand River BLVD. East in Leeds Alabama, about 4 Miles from the Track.

tesgt350

YES, Registration opens at 10:00am on Thursday............YEE-HAA.

FL SAAC

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

FL SAAC

Sad day for someone...this happened on their way to the 60th Anniversary.

I have all UNGOLD cars

tesgt350

Quote from: FL SAAC on April 04, 2024, 06:18:12 PMSad day for someone...this happened on their way to the 60th Anniversary.

WOW, UHAL is going to be Pissed........

I had a blast, Took well over 1000 Photos, Did the Parade Laps Saleen was the Pace Car for the first 3 Laps then peeled off then is was a Blue Saleen Pacing.  I was right behind it.  I had to keep hitting Brakes to avoid running into it.........LOL.