News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Does Farley have any toes left......

Started by 98SVT - was 06GT, February 21, 2024, 12:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

98SVT - was 06GT

From shooting himself in the foot so many times?

Ford's top boss, CEO Jim Farley, said Thursday that the company will "think carefully" about where it builds future vehicles following the United Auto Workers (UAW) strike.

UAW reply
In a statement to The Associated Press, UAW President Shawn Fain argued that Ford should "find a CEO who's interested in the future of this country's auto industry."
"Maybe Ford doesn't need to move factories to find the cheapest labor on Earth," he said. "Maybe it needs to recommit to American workers."
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

deathsled

He seems to have committed to a number of missteps along the way EV being a big one. We don't want them.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

67350#1242

I feel like EV's are being politically forced upon auto manufacturers.  People don't want them and there are many serious questions about their viability.  Another woke pipe dream.
67 GT350  SJ 02/01/67  Gray 4spd A/C
67 Coupe  SJ 11/16/66  White Auto A/C PDB

Chad

VW has the rights to the Scout name.  They are building a 2 billion dollar plant in SC to make the Scout again.  I read where they will be 100% EV.  Good Luck!

98SVT - was 06GT

Quote from: Chad on February 22, 2024, 10:45:10 AM
VW has the rights to the Scout name.  They are building a 2 billion dollar plant in SC to make the Scout again.  I read where they will be 100% EV.  Good Luck!
This is SoCal and I've yet to see a Hummer EV running around. If you go to Orange County you'll see half dozen Rivans and a few Fiskers. If they aren't buying Hummers they won't want a Scout.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless