News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

After 50 years - time to purge: SAAC publications

Started by redpony, February 28, 2024, 08:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpony

I've been a loyal member of SAAC (and SOA) since 1974.  Bought my '68 GT 500 45 years ago.  But, as we age, it's time for the next generation to have fun. :-)  I sold the Shelby in '22 and am preparing to downsize.  I have all of the publications (annuals, The Marque, etc.) since 1974 to the present - only missing 2 issues in the 70s: Vol 4, #6 and Vol 4, #4).  All, but 3, of the annuals are in their plastic wrap - and even the 'pre-wrap' issues look as new (I don't have much time to read, as you can surmise :-).
With all that said, I am open to offers for the entire lot (only).  And if you're not 'way too far' from western NJ, I'll even meet you half-way (as I suspect the shipping would be crazy). 

Note: moderator says I have to put a price...I haven't a clue...so let's pull 'something out' - knowing I am open to offers. $175 (+$25 shipping/delivery if you are within driving distance from me - free if you pick up, of course).  Almost forgot: stored in a smoke-free home. :-)

FL SAAC

Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

98SVT - was 06GT

I'm in the same boat plus all the registries, dash plaques, snake bite ads etc. 3 HEAVY boxes. Prohibitive to ship too bulky/heavy to lug for a possible sale at a convention. Let me know how it goes. I've got no clue on value either.
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

redpony

rkm

Cobrask8

I live close by. I'll throw in a bunch of older convention shirts!

redpony

Quote from: redpony on February 28, 2024, 08:36:02 PM
I've been a loyal member of SAAC (and SOA) since 1974.  Bought my '68 GT 500 45 years ago.  But, as we age, it's time for the next generation to have fun. :-)  I sold the Shelby in '22 and am preparing to downsize.  I have all of the publications (annuals, The Marque, etc.) since 1974 to the present - only missing 2 issues in the 70s: Vol 4, #6 and Vol 4, #4).  All, but 3, of the annuals are in their plastic wrap - and even the 'pre-wrap' issues look as new (I don't have much time to read, as you can surmise :-).
With all that said, I am open to offers for the entire lot (only).  And if you're not 'way too far' from western NJ, I'll even meet you half-way (as I suspect the shipping would be crazy). 

Note: moderator says I have to put a price...I haven't a clue...so let's pull 'something out' - knowing I am open to offers. $175 (+$25 shipping/delivery if you are within driving distance from me - free if you pick up, of course).  Almost forgot: stored in a smoke-free home. :-)

SOLD.  Thanks for the views!