News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1968 Shelby Nose Top Panel with shelby part number repro or original

Started by Kent, March 07, 2024, 05:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

does someone here has a Nose Top Panel which is going between the 2 headlight buckets and that has the SHELBY letters on it then for the 68 in stock with the Shelby part number on it repro or original? I would need it. Thank you....
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

shelbydoug

Mine is original Ford Service part and does not have a part number on it.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Kent

Quote from: Jhockman on March 07, 2024, 09:41:09 AM
PM sent

I didnt recieved an PM from you so I guess you did send it to Stephen Becker?

thank you....

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Jhockman

Quote from: Kent on March 07, 2024, 05:05:13 AM
does someone here has a Nose Top Panel which is going between the 2 headlight buckets and that has the SHELBY letters on it then for the 68 in stock with the Shelby part number on it repro or original? I would need it. Thank you....
These can be a nice option

chipsdad56

I would like to buy an original one also for a 68. I posted a want ad for one back in February but got no replies. If Kent does not buy please message me with photos and price. Light repair is okay. Thanks.