News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1968 Shelby Nose Top Panel with shelby part number repro or original

Started by Kent, March 07, 2024, 05:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent

does someone here has a Nose Top Panel which is going between the 2 headlight buckets and that has the SHELBY letters on it then for the 68 in stock with the Shelby part number on it repro or original? I would need it. Thank you....
SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

shelbydoug

Mine is original Ford Service part and does not have a part number on it.
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Kent

Quote from: Jhockman on March 07, 2024, 09:41:09 AM
PM sent

I didnt recieved an PM from you so I guess you did send it to Stephen Becker?

thank you....

SAAC Member from Germany and Owner of a unrestored 1967 Shelby GT500, 1968 1/2 Cobra Jet´s and some nice Mustang Fastback´s 67/68

Jhockman

Quote from: Kent on March 07, 2024, 05:05:13 AM
does someone here has a Nose Top Panel which is going between the 2 headlight buckets and that has the SHELBY letters on it then for the 68 in stock with the Shelby part number on it repro or original? I would need it. Thank you....
These can be a nice option

chipsdad56

I would like to buy an original one also for a 68. I posted a want ad for one back in February but got no replies. If Kent does not buy please message me with photos and price. Light repair is okay. Thanks.