News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Correct carburetor

Started by delli, March 14, 2024, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delli

Hi,

Thank you for all the responses. Tremendous help! Here is my new Shelby! Kevin

Dan Case

Quote from: 68blk500c on March 17, 2024, 09:57:38 AM
Thank you, Dan, for these closeup pictures of the choke cable bracket differences.  You enabled me to identify the "lazy Z" bracket which I have had for years.  Your knowledge is amazing.

You are welcome. Many people in multiple countries have helped gather data for Ford 4100-A C3OF-AJ, C4OF-AL, C4OF-AT, C6ZF-C, and C6ZF-F assemblies in the past few years. There were other versions listed in Bob Mannel's published works, but they have not been common objects of discussion.

C3OF-AJ, C4OF-AL, C6ZF-C, and C6ZF-F models were used across model two years in each case and some interesting (to me) changes happened along the way.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

6s1640

Quote from: delli on March 17, 2024, 11:18:55 AM
Hi,

Thank you for all the responses. Tremendous help! Here is my new Shelby! Kevin

I am unable to open.  Can someone save in a different format and repost?

Thank you

Cory

Coralsnake

The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com