News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Anyone else have their car number appear randomly during an ordinary day?

Started by deathsled, March 23, 2024, 02:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

843 came up on my Aldi receipt today. Maybe it's a sign to buy a lottery ticket.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

owenkelley

I bought a Mercury Grand Marquis a few years ago and the keyless entry code was 67589. The first two digits and last 3 digits of our '67 GT500's VIN. I figured it was a sign.....

98SVT - was 06GT

You'd be surprised at how often 843 shows up in my passwords and on hotel safes.........
Previous owner 6S843 - GT350H & 68 GT500 Convert #135.
Mine: GT1 Mustang Track Toy, 1998 SVT Cobra, Wife's: 2004 Tbird
Member since 1975 - priceless

SHELB66

This jumped out at me at a swap meet several years back.  It's a California state issued specialized plate for vehicles from 1922 and earlier or vehicles with an engine that has 16 or more cylinders manufactured prior to 1965.  I have no vehicle that qualifies but that's my Shelby number!  It's in very nice condition and the price was quite reasonable.  I just had to create some confusion by adding the Shelby frame. 

Craig R.
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

TLea

Having restored and owning probably 50+ cars over the years and never forgetting a Shelby number there rarely is a day that goes by I don't see one of the numbers pop up. Most common hands down is 007

gt350shelb

212 comes up alot
the ford keys hanging in the barn  had 00212  key number ( before)we bought the place .
the  power pole at end of driveway 2120. 
few weeks ago found a  brass mail box door from post office 212
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

deathsled

Driving to Meijer today the Hertz VIN came up yet again.  I wonder what the subliminal message might be.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"