News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

West Valley Instruments?

Started by pchmotoho, August 26, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pchmotoho

Has anyone ever used West Valley Instruments (LA Area) for any service?  I am aware of the facility in North Hollywood as well but can't go there during the work week (Mon - Sat).

Near the end of my 1000 mile round trip to SAAC 43 the tachometer quit working. 

Thanks.

Doug C

Yes, I have used them and they were great. 

Just don't tell him you are NOT in a hurry.  Ask me how I know. 

Rocket

You might try Phil, at Phildon in Twin Falls Idaho. He redid mine, looks great and works like new. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

Doug C

pchmotoho, if you go to West Valley let me know and if possible ill meet you there and we can do lunch.  - Doug

kingchief

SFM 6S406

pchmotoho

Quote from: Doug C on August 27, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
pchmotoho, if you go to West Valley let me know and if possible ill meet you there and we can do lunch.  - Doug

Hey Doug,  dropped it off today.  Let me know if you get down to the beach.  I'd love to hook up.  If possible Ill show you a beautiful 350H as well. 

Doug C

Will do, are you going to the Seot 15th car show?