News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

tool kit for 289 cobras

Started by ricur2, August 26, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricur2

had a friend of mine that he know where I can get a tool kit for my snake      need to know how to make  sure everything is good    and value of it    thanks rick

Dan Case

Tough subject. I know enough to not buy just anything without research with a particular car in mind. Not all hand tool sets and pouches were the same. Maybe Jim will contact you offline.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

CSX 4133

The hardest pieces to find it seems are the BDS screwdrivers of the original kit. Which I assume were the same for the 289's, along with the Shelley LJ22 jack, extension arms and Tommy bar.

ricur2

the tool kit would be for csx2148  thought it might be worth wild to have it   

mekanyk

I have an original BDS screwdriver available for sale if anyone is interested, happy to send pictures, the handle has been repainted, it has the correct number of flutes, and has FOREIGN stamped on the shaft, earlier ones had Made in Italy stamped on them, email me if interested on...  julianharajda@sky.com