News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Shop space and car storage

Started by SLAC_er, August 27, 2018, 07:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLAC_er

Hello All,

I have a warehouse I rent and share with a few other guys that store and work on their cars there. We have someone moving out soon and will need to fill his spot. The shop is located in Milpitas,CA

The shop is 2200sqft, has a two post lift, welder, plasma cutter, grinders, drill press, tire machine, work benches, and some other misc communal shop equipment, an office and two bathrooms. 24 hr access, security monitored.

You will get one space inside to park, store, and work on your car and a space in the back lot for a trailer if you have one.

Please message me if you are interested.

Tinface

Hi,my name is Mar Samson. I own 2148. I live in Palo Alto. I might be interested in being part of the group. What are you looking for each month in rent?

Shelby_r_b

That's awesome! Too bad you're not in San Antonio, TX.  :'(
Nothing beats a classic!

sfm5

What a great idea! Cost sharing car space like this makes a ton of sense... especially where real estate is super expensive.
65 GT350

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

SLAC_er

Quote from: Tinface on September 05, 2018, 12:53:20 AM
Hi,my name is Mar Samson. I own 2148. I live in Palo Alto. I might be interested in being part of the group. What are you looking for each month in rent?

Hi, sorry I never got notified when anyone posted here. I had filled the space but another has opened up again if you are interested.

Tinface

Hi,

Still available?

Tinface,

Palo Alro