News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Pebble beach result at Bonhams

Started by stephen_becker, August 28, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weird disclaimer at bottom of listing...Not owned by Shelby,not restored...You would think they would get their story straight from the get go....

TOBKOB

Oh no, I must have put my SHELBY letters in the wrong place on the deck lid. I put mine in the black mesh... My bad... :-[

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

Quote from: TOBKOB on August 28, 2018, 09:10:33 PM
Oh no, I must have put my SHELBY letters in the wrong place on the deck lid. I put mine in the black mesh... My bad... :-[
    It's "custom"...... ;)
TOB

CSX2259

To read the catalog description of what a Shelby Mustang was you almost would have to think that the person providing the information knew nothing about Shelby Mustangs or Mustangs at all. Since when was a "Shaker" available in "years gone by"?! "Shaker" hood scoops were only introduced in the same year!

cboss70

I went to Mecum in Monterey.  They had a couple 68's and I believe one was a GT500 and neither were sold with high bids of 70 and 80K.  I think I saw a KR for sale but didn't see what it was bid to.

corbins

Side stripes look weird... but a pretty car non the less.  shame Ford changed the red in 69 , not as pretty as the 68 red IMHO.