News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

'67 500 on Ebay

Started by Survivor, September 06, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Survivor

Do we have any info. on the '67 500 listed on EBay in Cal.     

J_Speegle

Going to need more info from you

Car number?
Auction number?
Link?
...............................;)

Wouldn't happen to be the one being discussed in the other thread ????

http://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=2937.0
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

capecodmustang.com

I'm sure Tony means the project GT 500 on ebay....

The seller is unresponsive and won't answer any questions.

deathsled

Could be an internal struggle going on within the family. Not the most motivated seller advertisement I've ever seen. Hard to let go of a high school car after all and particularly that type of high school car. Someone might be needling him to sell but he is passively resisting by not responding to enquiries. Just my overactive imagination here. But it keeps me going.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Survivor

My bad, as I missed the thread to this car at the start.  Can we please just sell a car...or not...and/or not involve serious hobbyists/buyers along the way.  Reading b/w the lines, this Seller stuck his s/f/n out a good long way representing that he has "clear" title and then not responding to any inquiries-2 from me alone.  That aside, I'm always one to play along and will certainly keep the other loyalists up to date.  I'm on a mission on this one.