News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 K Code Fastback on Ebay.

Started by rbarkley, September 08, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbarkley

You could get factory a/c as well on those 350's, but I am pretty sure that p/s and a/c were not offered as an option on the standard 67 k code.

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Bigfoot

Quote from: mustang6473 on September 09, 2018, 04:24:30 PM
MCA Concours Trailered Gold 67 K advertised for $195,000.  Multiple magazine car.

Hard to find 67 K FB so probably not to far from market value.

The fact that somebody is asking 195k for a car doesn't hold any weight around here. It doesn't "legitimatize" anything. Granted a seller needs to start somewhere ,..but thats about what a 100 point KR would bring. Meaning the six figure price is rediculous.
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

stangman39

I had one in the past.  Just didn't have the time to do the work to it it deserved so I sold it.
Remember Stephen Becker had the green one for sale not look long ago on consignment.  I think it was presented here (and on eBay).
Maybe the $75K that one sold for has brought this one out.
The one on ebay the starting price was $92K the first go round a few weeks ago.

Bigblock

A K code fastback Wimbledon white with red interior and GTA on the fender would get my attention.

stangman39

Quote from: Bigblock on September 10, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
A K code fastback Wimbledon white with red interior and GTA on the fender would get my attention.

I know one similar to this but it is a coupe

Cobrask8

Pennsy car, what part of the state?

tesgt350

In case anyone is interested, Not Mine.  Price seems a bit low so, take it as you see fit.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/d/66-mustang-gt-code-with-4/6693379675.html

stangman39

Quote from: tesgt350 on September 11, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
In case anyone is interested, Not Mine.  Price seems a bit low so, take it as you see fit.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/d/66-mustang-gt-code-with-4/6693379675.html

I'd be surprised if that is a legit ad.

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Shawn