News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Remember 9/11/01

Started by JJH, September 11, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJH

Let's take a moment to remember the innocent souls lost in the terrorist attacks on the U.S.A. on this day 17 years ago. Never forget.
SAAC member since 1981

Rickmustang

1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350cs

Never forget always be vigilante.

Bill

Instead of being part of the problem, be part of a successful solution.
HOW TO IDENTIFY A FORUM TROLL
https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=16401.0

SHELB66

I'll never forget that early morning phone call we received from our daughter in New York.  All she said was "mom and dad, have you seen the news?"  We turned on the TV and watched the news in disbelief.  Can't believe it's been 17 years already.  Those 3000 plus who died senselessly will never be forgotten.

Craig R 
66 Hertz 6S1564
06 Hertz #446
64 Ranchero V8 4spd
02 Explorer Sport Trac

acman63

this event changed the lives of all Americans forever - never forget!
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

NC TRACKRAT

That fateful morning, around 9 a.m., we were taking a walk along the shore at Ogonquit, ME and remember noticing a commercial plane flying South.  We then walked down into the village, only to learn about the Towers.  People were gathered around TV's in silence looking at the horror.  It was some time afterwards that we realized the plane we saw was from Portland and one that flew into the Towers.  A sad, sobering day we will never forget. 
5S071, 6S1467

Bigfoot

I worked in the Towers in 93 during the first event. Some people are not aware that there were fatalities from that. I was in Tower one and the entire building was filing up with toxic smoke at a fast rate. It was ugly but nothing like 9-11 except for those people touched by the deaths.

Never Forget!

I was at the Memorial last week.

Never Forget.... 
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

deathsled

I sure won't forget anytime soon. A blatant attack on our way of life.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

69mach351w

I watched a few hours of "voices from the air" that was aired on History channel. It was actual recordings of the voices from traffic control, the American Airlines 77 and United Airlines 175 passengers and stewardess'.  I hadn't seen any of these recordings before and as I watched it saddened me so much that my heart hurt for the Families.

It had actual recordings of husbands/wives calling their spouses and/or Family members telling them that their planes had been hijacked and would say different things like, "Please don't worry if I don't make it out of this, that my Lord will take care of me". 

Also telling their loved ones "how much they loved them. And please give kisses and hugs and love to the children and loved ones".

My Heart was heavy and my eyes were wet :'(