News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Mustang monthly index

Started by Coralsnake, September 20, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coralsnake

Is there an online index anywhere?
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Coralsnake on September 20, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
About 20 years ago maybe MM had a printed index that I think I had to pay for. I wish they had a on line index version but I am in aware of one.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

J_Speegle

A couple of different guys/sites had them at one point but believe all gave up the effort of keeping up then they eventually closed the sites after a while

Don't currently know of any active
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Vcode

Quote from: Bob Gaines on September 20, 2018, 08:50:28 PM
Quote from: Coralsnake on September 20, 2018, 08:19:42 PM
About 20 years ago maybe MM had a printed index that I think I had to pay for. I wish they had a on line index version but I am in aware of one.

I remember when they did that one.

TransamEd

Dave Hammars search engine used to be the one that survived for a longer period, but does not work anymore, though you could try some year pages (guessing around the webpage name, it may have)
http://web.archive.org/web/20070805033613/http://www.hammar.dyndns.org/magsrch.htm

Did my own in the mid 90ies through to about 2005/6 or so..but can't find it right now on my actual drive. Are you looking for something specific? It may ring a bell to narrow down the choice:-)

Coralsnake

A suspension detailing article... 1995 issue I recall?
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

Pete, do you know what month in 95?  I may have the magazine. 

TransamEd

Ah, Aug/1995 is right, found it - written by Mike Houlahan. Will send you by Mail, Pete:-)

Here is an excert (sort of) - lots of drawings in there.

Or did it contain more detailings shots?

TransamEd

Guess this is better. Pics sent to you.