News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Rockville Maryland Car Show

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, October 18, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

The city of Rockville has this really nice annual show. It has a real nice Mustang line up and usually there are about 3-4 Shelby's there. Great setting on the mansion grounds, food, a band and lots and lots of neat cars. A no pressure kind of show with only one trophy given out, the Mayor
The weather maybe a little iffy but they will make the determination the morning of the show
Hope to see more Shelby's there
http://www.rockvillemd.gov/667/Antique-Classic-Car-Show
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

I will be there as long as the weather holds out.  This looks like a beautiful venue for a show.  Should be a lot of fun.

They group car together, so you will be with mustangs, bring a wheel chock. Required by the show
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

When you say wheel chock do you mean a brick?

That will work, they sometimes hand them out. We will be on a incline near the band

Corey Bowcutt

I just read the rules and they said you need a fire extinguisher as well.  I guess I need to go shopping.