News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Hubcap restoration

Started by Rodster-500, October 25, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodster-500

Pre crash, there was someone who restored a set of hubcaps with the help of TLea and offered advice on the process.

Did that person return post crash?  If so, I'm interested.

Corey Bowcutt

I am probably the guy you are referring to. I wrote up a set of instructions.  I have them on my computer at work. I can send them to you tomorrow. Can you provide an email address?
Corey

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Corey should have his own Hubcap Restoration Service, his work is awesome!
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Corey Bowcutt

First of all thank you Steve, you are too kind.  Tim Lea get full credit for the pie plates and instructing me on how to restore the center pieces.

I received four requests for the information.  I just sent an email off to all four folks.  If any of you do not receive my email let me know.  Also if you need further clarification let me know.

TLea

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on October 25, 2018, 10:20:58 PM
Corey should have his own Hubcap Restoration Service, his work is awesome!
I would gladly pass on my crown to him no problem LOL
They certainly are labor of love

Rodster-500

Corey Bowcutt

I have received several requests for my cap restoration process.  I believe I have responded to everyone.  If you requested it and I did not reply I do apologize.  Just email me again and I will get it out.  It was hard keeping track of things over the weekend because I was working off my work phone.

Corey