Author Topic: New category  (Read 17112 times)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: New category
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 03:36:23 PM »
Great idea, for the sake of balance, I recommend we get rid of the Florida forum

🦊

But why would you do that? We are active and vibrant.
Merry Christmas and bless your hearts
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 03:37:37 PM »
Great idea, for the sake of balance, I recommend we get rid of the Florida forum

🦊

ROTFLMAO

Perfect example, we have leaders and then we have followers.
Merry Christmas and bless your hearts also

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

• SAAC Member
  • Fox Island, WA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 03:59:21 PM »
Not getting the beef about the Florida section posts.

I just don't open threads that I am not interested in.

Coralsnake

• SAAC Member
  • The original Influencer
    • View Profile
    • theCoralsnake.com
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »
I believe there is a way for a moderator to control what appears in the info center. Its not personal, but I for one, would rather not wade through Florida car show posts daily. That may be good for the three members in Florida, but not the other thousands of members.

Thats my beef, I am certain I have posted it before and others have too.

Personally, I think that is a great idea, because those people interested in those posts can go into the Florida region and read all the posts and the others would not have to be concerned with them at all.

The bigger issue is there is almost no moderation on the forum and it shows. Forum 2.0 is not like the previous version.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:32:47 PM by Coralsnake »

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »
That is hilarious three members and we, we, we have thousands....we still wish you a Merry Christmas!

I believe there is a way for a moderator to control what appears in the info center. Its not personal, but I for one, would rather not wade through Florida car show posts daily. That may be good for the three members in Florida, but not the other thousands of members.

Thats my beef, I am certain I have posted it before and others have too.

Personally, I think that is a great idea, because those people interested in those posts can go into the Florida region and read all the posts and the others would not have to be concerned with them at all.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »
Great reply +1

Not getting the beef about the Florida section posts.

I just don't open threads that I am not interested in.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

TLea

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 05:41:59 PM »

[/quote]

Why would anyone want to hang around a guy like that?
[/quote]
I’ll hang with you any day my friend

CSX 4133

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2018, 08:07:38 AM »

Getting back to the initial question at hand, I'd like to see a forum specifically for those that campaign their GT350/GT500/Mach 1.
In fact if there is anyone on SAAC that races either SVRA,HSR or SCCA I'd like to know as well.

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2018, 08:27:29 AM »
+ 1

Getting back to the initial question at hand, I'd like to see a forum specifically for those that campaign their GT350/GT500/Mach 1.
In fact if there is anyone on SAAC that races either SVRA,HSR or SCCA I'd like to know as well.

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

427heaven

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 08:38:40 AM »
Or better yet maybe a Hot street car- Day 2 performance car- Drag car- Road racer- Vintage race car - modern anything race car. This way we would have a place to go and leave the others alone that have the correct paint drips, daubs, finishes, textures, etc. After all that's what these cars were intended to do in the first place. ;)

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2018, 08:43:05 AM »
+ 101

Or better yet maybe a Hot street car- Day 2 performance car- Drag car- Road racer- Vintage race car - modern anything race car. This way we would have a place to go and leave the others alone that have the correct paint drips, daubs, finishes, textures, etc. After all that's what these cars were intended to do in the first place. ;)

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Chris Thauberger

• Gold is money. Everything else is credit.
    • View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2018, 09:17:53 AM »

I'm excited about the opportunities that that affords.
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »
+ 101

Sounds like a great idea to me.  I personally would like to read more about vintage race cars.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

68GT350roadracer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 08:26:11 AM »

This is what I am thinking.

427heaven

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2018, 08:42:58 AM »
I would respectfully like to submit my entry into this column, car number 1189 Beauty and the beast. Since I am not good with pics... I had a few on 1.0 if anyone could start-transfer those pics to that entry it would be appreciated. Lets get the party started... Merry Christmas to all  :)