News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1966 Promotional Ford Shelby T-Bird

Started by SHELB66, December 08, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Johnston

How about a Pookie dash signature?  Now that would make the entire deal authentic if he throws in a letter and a box.   8)

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: stephen_becker on December 18, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about in the/my above post (see below)

-------------------------------------------------------

QuickSilverShelby

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: 1966 Promotional Ford Shelby T-Bird
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 11:55:58 PM »
This auction is full of sh!t.  I guarantee the only reason it's bid up to $155k is because there might be $200k of crack in the trunk.
A buddy of yours maybe?

So how come bidding got to $155k and then suddenly dropped backed to $125k?

Why are you defending misrepresentation of facts and such obvious shill bidding?  All the true experts (non hucksters) on this forum have spoken, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof".

>:(

QSS

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: Sfm6sxxx on December 18, 2018, 01:19:08 PM
I would be more concerned with litigation arising from the use of a letter purportedly signed by CS as provenance given that he himself indicated it was a forgery.  If that document is specious in nature, then there is nothing tying the car directly to CS as ever having used the car as a demo.  It may have been sent to Shelby American , but that means very little.  If there were ten cars as alleged, then I would think that there is a good possibility that Kevin Marti (they will always be Emminger reports to me) could pull the info based upon the destination (Shelby American).  In addition, it is quite possible that they would be close in numerical VIN order to this one if they were all ordered the same way. 

Coming from a family of attorneys, just sayin...................
Amen to that brother.

QSS

stephen_becker

No idea what you are referring to - I have not supported misrepresentation of anything - Not a buddy of mine nor do I have any financial interest in the car or the auction - I already stated I do not have a dog in the fight - Just sitting on the sidelines watching it happen -
As far as the quote "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof" that is easy for a third party to say. I would say that the seller/owner silenced some folks on this forum that said no way that car was sold/delivered/came from SAI in Los Angeles when he presented a newly discovered original factory invoice for the car showing that, in fact, the car was sold/delivered/came and was order by SAI

Quote from: QuickSilverShelby on December 18, 2018, 08:22:21 PM
Quote from: stephen_becker on December 18, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
This is a perfect example of what I am talking about in the/my above post (see below)

-------------------------------------------------------

QuickSilverShelby

View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: 1966 Promotional Ford Shelby T-Bird
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2018, 11:55:58 PM »
This auction is full of sh!t.  I guarantee the only reason it's bid up to $155k is because there might be $200k of crack in the trunk.
A buddy of yours maybe?

So how come bidding got to $155k and then suddenly dropped backed to $125k?

Why are you defending misrepresentation of facts and such obvious shill bidding?  All the true experts (non hucksters) on this forum have spoken, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof".

>:(

QSS

QuickSilverShelby

..... that is easy for a third party to say.
Yes, yes it is easy for a third party to say.  But it is so true. 

I think the third party members that make these statements are truly the "the most renowned Shelby authorities in the world". 

Sorry bud, but you're second fiddle on these forums.

QSS

stephen_becker

Nice! - another insult you throw my way - what's wrong with you? I come on here and participate in this discussion and you attack me - why? Did I fluster you with my simple statements of fact?
Second fiddle huh?
I would rather be second fiddle then a second class(less) person that you have show yourself to be -

Stephen Becker

QuickSilverShelby

That's right..... second fiddle.

I am simply stating fact.  You pale in comparison to "the most renowned Shelby authorities in the world'" that actually reside and contribute to this site.

That's the last response that I have to you and your alleged "contributions".

QSS

stephen_becker

I still have NO idea what your talking about or referring to in your posts

SGB

Coralsnake

Has anyone actually lost a lawsuit, because they expressed thier opinion ( however ludicrious) on a forum?
The original Influencer, check out www.thecoralsnake.com

tesgt350

Quote from: Coralsnake on December 19, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
Has anyone actually lost a lawsuit, because they expressed thier opinion ( however ludicrious) on a forum?

Stormey Daniels?   ::)

;D

Chris Thauberger

Well, she "sold" for $125,100.00. All we can do now is wait for it to surface.

I for one am excited to see the next chapter in the life of this anagogic legend.  ::)

Chris
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

gt350hr

I believe she LOST her defamation of character and has to pay Trump ! LMAO

This just in ..... NONE of us "walk on water". Until one of us does , we are all human.  Just take the "sandbox spats" to a PM where less people are affected or embarrassed  , please.
    Randy
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

acman63

Quote from: gt350hr on December 19, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
   I believe she LOST her defamation of character and has to pay Trump ! LMAO

This just in ..... NONE of us "walk on water". Until one of us does , we are all human.  Just take the "sandbox spats" to a PM where less people are affected or embarrassed  , please.
    Randy

Yes,  take it outside please!
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member

Sfm6sxxx

Quote from: Chris Thauberger on December 19, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
Well, she "sold" for $125,100.00. All we can do now is wait for it to surface.

I for one am excited to see the next chapter in the life of this anagogic legend.  ::)
Chris

Odds are it will be back up for sale given that the seller has had to "resell" a Mondial four times and a boat that looks like the SS Minnow three times.

6S1114

gt350hr

RATS,
       I lost my "opportunity of a lifetime"!  I guess I'll have to be content with this old Mustang "once owned by Carroll Shelby" LMAO.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.