News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

NEW Server

Started by computerworks, February 02, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveFla

mac

Thanks for the update.

SFM5S000

Ron,

Thanks for the heads up and warning.

Earl J

Bigfoot

Quote from: Cobra Ned on February 02, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
Thanks for the updates. I am guessing that given the new site, all prior posts are now history and gone?

Maybe we get a surprise?
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

TransamEd

Well spent money. One might transfer old vintage stickers to the new server box at least for a memory effect?

terlingua11

Just got on the site this morning. Man is it fast. I don't recall flying through the posts this quickly. I am assuming this is the new server. Job well done!
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

rkm

Thanks guys for all the hard work.

Shelby_r_b

Is it just me, or is the website super slow to load and post over the last 24 hours?  At first I thought it was the pictures I was trying to load.  But, I just tired to post text without a picture and it seemed to take really, REALLY long.

...just checking.   ;)
Nothing beats a classic!

KDunne

Yes very slow to log in and load posts

KR500

Quote from: Shelby_0022 on February 11, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Is it just me, or is the website super slow to load and post over the last 24 hours?  At first I thought it was the pictures I was trying to load.  But, I just tired to post text without a picture and it seemed to take really, REALLY long.

...just checking.   ;)Same here. Sometimes seconds, others minutes or never. Took 2 times to post this.
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267