News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1967 Shelby GT 350 500 Original Roll Bar & Retractors

Started by cushmancomp, February 21, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cushmancomp

Ok I will describe this original Roll Bar as best I can. Then refer to the experts. I think it came out of a later 67 Shelby. Might work in 68s as well but not 100% correct. Weld in with original padding and Shoulder belt retractors. Doesn't seem to have any of the bar cut off when removed. Original belts dated 14-67 and 1 is cut but an original replacements included but dated in 1968. Rubber padding looks good. This is the real deal. asking $4250 OBO plus shipping or possible delivery. Ask any and all questions and I will do the best I can to answer or provide better pics.

Jay Cushman

207 749 3307

cushmancomp@hotmail.com

cushmancomp

I knew it came out of a 67 but thought it would fit both, thanks

chipsdad56

Hi Jay, I have a 68 roll bar with the retractors and harnesses in the same condition. Please let me know what you sell yours for as I would like to sell but don't know the value. Thanks.

ITHERTZ

Quote from: chipsdad56 on February 23, 2019, 10:55:12 AM
Hi Jay, I have a 68 roll bar with the retractors and harnesses in the same condition. Please let me know what you sell yours for as I would like to sell but don't know the value. Thanks.

Not a good apples to apples comparison, IMO. 

cboss70

Can you add a couple clearer close ups of the front and back of the top of the belts- the section where the two shoulder belt pieces connect at the "V"- basically want to see the condition of the vinyl/leather covering front and back that hangs right below the retractors. Thanks.

xiaowo

Can you please send us some clearer close-up shots of the front and back of the top of the belts as described in the post?

Coralsnake

Tell me again, why we dont eat newbies?  :o

Steve Z