News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

I am not a "newbie" thread.

Started by QuickSilverShelby, February 06, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

This is actually a funny post.... 

I am not a newbie...
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Greg

Sounds like some kind of "rehab"... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

deathsled

Not no noob.  Hey wait, that was a double negative.  Sigh...
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

jguyer

Quote from: deathsled on February 07, 2018, 11:50:59 PM
Not no noob.  Hey wait, that was a double negative.  Sigh...
Isn't that a triple negative?
"Never trust a man that don't eat cornbread, or a woman that don't cook it"

deathsled

Lol! Then it's true. I am not a newbie.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

TOBKOB

Who cares if we're all newbies? It makes it sound like we're all youngsters again... ;D

TOB
1969 GT350 owned since 1970

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

TOBKOB

1969 GT350 owned since 1970

Don Johnston

I don't mind being considered a newbie as long as I don't lose my senior discounts at the market.

gt350hr

Looks like I've reached puberty . I'm a jr member now.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

SFM5S000

In regards to the title of this thread or post. All the regular posters and  "informed SME's" (subject matter experts) are already known. The Bob Gaines, gt350hr (Randy Gillis) Coralsnake (Pete Disher) acman63, rr64, Jeff Speegle, tlea and many many more. With previous posts 1000+ to well beyond 10k+ are acknowledged without having to say who they are on the New forum.
Everyone has a certain writing style from shelbydoug, myself, Bigfoot and vernestes.
My recommendation is just continue doing what you normally do and not worry. Have you ever noticed at the bottom as to who is on? Guests vs Users? The percentage of guests is normally 3 to 5 times+ more.
All the regular forum members are already known! When I ask, who is in charge or the moderator of the day to day posts regarding "parts for Sale"? You know who that is. Without saying, he'll delete your comments (i mean that in a good way) on a for sale thread.

And yeah... I'm now a newbie too.

Cheers,
~Earl J

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

shelbydoug

Quote from: gt350hr on February 08, 2018, 11:59:18 AM
  Looks like I've reached puberty . I'm a jr member now.

You lost your virginity? Wow. How was it?  :)
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

shelbydoug

Quote from: SFM5S000 on February 08, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
In regards to the title of this thread or post. All the regular posters and  "informed SME's" (subject matter experts) are already known. The Bob Gaines, gt350hr (Randy Gillis) Coralsnake (Pete Disher) acman63, rr64, Jeff Speegle, tlea and many many more. With previous posts 1000+ to well beyond 10k+ are acknowledged without having to say who they are on the New forum.
Everyone has a certain writing style from shelbydoug, myself, Bigfoot and vernestes.
My recommendation is just continue doing what you normally do and not worry. Have you ever noticed at the bottom as to who is on? Guests vs Users? The percentage of guests is normally 3 to 5 times+ more.
All the regular forum members are already known! When I ask, who is in charge or the moderator of the day to day posts regarding "parts for Sale"? You know who that is. Without saying, he'll delete your comments (i mean that in a good way) on a for sale thread.

And yeah... I'm now a newbie too.

Cheers,
~Earl J

I need to renew my drivers license. How'd they know?
68 GT350 Lives Matter!