News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

I just became the owner of 6S1066

Started by gimmea250swb, March 09, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GT350Lad

Is it the shift A, B or C?
6S373
6S1276

SFM6S087

Hey, Lad, that's a good guess. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will chime in & confirm or refute that for us.

In the mean time, do you know if the factory Locker in your 6S373 is the "loud" or "quiet" type?

Steve

GT350Lad

Quote from: SFM6S087 on March 18, 2019, 04:53:10 AM
Hey, Lad, that's a good guess. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will chime in & confirm or refute that for us.

In the mean time, do you know if the factory Locker in your 6S373 is the "loud" or "quiet" type?

Steve

Thanks,I think I read it on forum 1.0
I think there is nothing too quiet about the locker. It's been rebuilt as it was pretty bad when I got then car about 10 years ago, ie wheels locked, leaked and very noisy, bit more usable since but hasnt been driven under her own power (engine being rebuilt!
) yet so not tested
6S373
6S1276

oldcanuck

Congratulations.... green is a power color !!!

Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

gimmea250swb

I'm going to cars and coffee in Great Falls, VA tomorrow if anyone is in town.

gimmea250swb

SFM6S087

What a great picture. Thanks for taking the time to share that.

Steve

sfm5s081

That looks like Josh's car? Super nice! OF course I love Ivy Green... #1124 here ;)

gimmea250swb

This past Monday I talked to the second owner who lives in Peru.  It's nice to learn about where the car has been. 

papa scoops

nice car. my 1122 is also green/no stripes/ was 10 spoked, but they got throwd out cause no one liked em. phred

SBCARGUY

Quote from: sfm5s081 on March 26, 2019, 06:40:24 PM
That looks like Josh's car? Super nice! OF course I love Ivy Green... #1124 here ;)

Not Mine..

Picture in post #53 is very cool 😎

red66

Saw that car at a show in Lakeland, FL a couple of years ago.  It appeared to have been recently restored and presented beautifully.   Previously, I had seen the same car when it was a 4-speed white/blue stripe car back in 2010.  Congratulations, you have a very nice looking car - enjoy it!

ITHERTZ

Sharp GT350 in green.  I get so many compliments on my Ivy Green Mustang and I'm sure you will, too.  Beautiful car!