News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

66 interior quarter window trim

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, February 08, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

In the old forum somebody had some info on the quarter window interior trim pieces. Every reproduction piece I've tried are either the wrong grain/texture and don't fit worth a darn.
Allegedly someone in California is making almost "perfect" reproduction ones
Anyone know his name ?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

shlby66

His name, is Kent Wilcox, in El Cajon, CA.  He has a small aircraft business and only works, in the
          afternoons.  Best to call, in the afternoon ( California time ) 619-448-6700

I used his 1/4 window trim pieces over 10 years ago and they still look great.

Doug

GT350Lad

Can you let everyone know the outcome Steve? What he is up to as far as making them goes
cheers mate
6S373
6S1276

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: shlby66 on February 08, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

His name, is Kent Wilcox, in El Cajon, CA.  He has a small aircraft business and only works, in the
          afternoons.  Best to call, in the afternoon ( California time ) 619-448-6700

I used his 1/4 window trim pieces over 10 years ago and they still look great.

Doug

Thanks I'll!give him a call
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gjz30075

Greg Z
6S2249

kingchief

Yes, me too!  Trent or Steve, please keep us posted as I would be interested also.

Cheers,

Steve
SFM 6S406

gt350hr

Originals are injection molded plastic. Kent's  are fiberglass. Just an FYI.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.