News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Rear quarter Window Interior Trim

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, March 31, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC TRACKRAT

I think we all have to remember that, if this were easy, it would've been done by others a long time ago.
5S071, 6S1467

Chad

Hey everyone,
I am still working on this project.  I just had what we thought was going to be the last prototype before we cut the mold, but it needs a little tweaking.  So if the next set is good we can move to cutting the mold. 

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Thanks for the info. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to getting this done
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

s_eagle

Chad

Thanks for all the hard work and dealing with the frustrations you surely have had to deal with taking on a project like this, especially with the challenges of the past couple of years.  Please know that if you're ultimately successful there will be quite a few folks that are going to be very appreciative of your efforts, me included!  Thanks for the update!

Rob

kingchief

SFM 6S406

pmustang

Just mentioning I have a set of the inner curved front edge panels and the inner 2 part pieces that lay against the plexi glass. I am in the UK  which may make this unattractive for most folks to purchase. They are repo.

Cheers. Peter

KR500

Chad
Any updates. I am in need of a set.

Rodney
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Chad

Hey Everyone,
The mold is being cut right now.  I hope to have some parts made in three months. 

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Thanks Chad
I can't say how thankful i am for your hard work in getting this done. I'm sure I speak for many when I say "Thank you"

Steve McD
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

s_eagle

kingchief

SFM 6S406

C Griffith

Thanks for sticking with it.   Many will benefit from your fortitude.   Can't wait to see the final product and UPS in my driveway.