News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Rear quarter Window Interior Trim

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, March 31, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC TRACKRAT

I think we all have to remember that, if this were easy, it would've been done by others a long time ago.
5S071, 6S1467

Chad

Hey everyone,
I am still working on this project.  I just had what we thought was going to be the last prototype before we cut the mold, but it needs a little tweaking.  So if the next set is good we can move to cutting the mold. 

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Thanks for the info. I appreciate your hard work and dedication to getting this done
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

s_eagle

Chad

Thanks for all the hard work and dealing with the frustrations you surely have had to deal with taking on a project like this, especially with the challenges of the past couple of years.  Please know that if you're ultimately successful there will be quite a few folks that are going to be very appreciative of your efforts, me included!  Thanks for the update!

Rob

kingchief

SFM 6S406

pmustang

Just mentioning I have a set of the inner curved front edge panels and the inner 2 part pieces that lay against the plexi glass. I am in the UK  which may make this unattractive for most folks to purchase. They are repo.

Cheers. Peter

KR500

Chad
Any updates. I am in need of a set.

Rodney
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

Chad

Hey Everyone,
The mold is being cut right now.  I hope to have some parts made in three months. 

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Thanks Chad
I can't say how thankful i am for your hard work in getting this done. I'm sure I speak for many when I say "Thank you"

Steve McD
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

s_eagle

kingchief

SFM 6S406

C Griffith

Thanks for sticking with it.   Many will benefit from your fortitude.   Can't wait to see the final product and UPS in my driveway.