News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Correct Part Numbers 1967 (January Build) Power Steering Hoses?

Started by Mike James, April 04, 2019, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike James

Anyone know the correct parts numbers?  I am finding a ton of conflicting information online and then I know that Blue Dot makes some of the hoses but a few of their numbers are different too.

Mike James

Yes I checked those out first.  No part/engineer numbers listed.

Mike James

I forgot to mention I need these part numbers for a GT500, January build, 1/4" power steering control valve.

1967 eight barrel

I used this on mine and there was someone reproducing them. They were 20.00. I don't currently see them, so you'll have to get your donut glazed via Perkins.
                                                                                      -Keith
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1967-Mustang-Shelby-Crown-5940-Power-Steering-control-valve-hose-clamp/323573056974?hash=item4b567505ce:g:rHIAAOSwo3pWfr~Z

Mike James

I just need the part numbers for the hoses, not anything else.

Thanks

Mike James

I am looking for the correct part numbers and any NOS hoses.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: Mike James on April 07, 2019, 10:23:44 AM
I am looking for the correct part numbers and any NOS hoses.
The correct lower NOS return hose is the hardest to find . It is a different shape then the 68 hose that is reproduced . I supplied patterns but Blue Dot unfortunately didn't want to make two different similar hoses. I would suggest the blue dote hoses unless you just had to have original hoses for concours restoration. If original or NOS hoses are what you want I know someone who might have them  ;) . With all that said and you still want original or NOS PM me and I will let you know what I have.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby