News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Leaf Spring Cobra Registry

Started by KR500, April 29, 2019, 04:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR500

I received My registry today. Thanks to all involved. Unfortunately it's beat up again by the USPS although not as bad as the 65 Registry that came a few months ago.

Rodney
Rodney Harrold,Ohio SAAC Rep,SAAC 68 Shelby Concourse Judge,68 GT500KR 02267

cobramike

I got mine in Kansas City today too. Luckily it's in perfect condition!

Mike M
Mike McGinley

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Got mine in Maryland, much better shape than the 65 registry
Looking forward to drooling over all the cars 🚗
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

terlingua11

That's why they use "glossy" paper  ;)
SFM6S1904
88 Saleen 19R

I'm only about 1/10 of the way into it and have had to change my "Drool Bucket" 5 times already. The stories are what make so enjoyable
I told my brother about it and of course he mentioned, "remember when you could have bought CSX2027 for $3500, a 14,000 mile car and you turned it down because it didn't have a heater and a roof" , Stupid, you're so stupid
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

JD

'67 Shelby Headlight Bucket Grommets https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=254.0
'67 Shelby Lower Grille Edge Protective Strip https://www.saacforum.com/index.php?topic=1237.0

marklotus

Glad to hear that some Registries have arrived.
Still waiting for mine in PA.

marklotus

Received my Registry today.
Very nice!

Dwathencars

Arrived I'm Michigan yesterday.    Well done book.   Dave
CSX 2367.   Jaguar SS100,XK120, Etype, Mercedes 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet, 1961 Maserati Vignale Spyder

gt350shelb

Quote from: Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas on April 30, 2019, 12:32:16 PM
I'm only about 1/10 of the way into it and have had to change my "Drool Bucket" 5 times already. The stories are what make so enjoyable
I told my brother about it and of course he mentioned, "remember when you could have bought CSX2027 for $3500, a 14,000 mile car and you turned it down because it didn't have a heater and a roof" , Stupid, you're so stupid

you could be on the cobra tour right now ! :o :o :o
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

GT350Lad

Nice, when do we order the 66 registry? Must be hot off the press soon
6S373
6S1276

Don Johnston

Received my fantastic copy today in perfect condition. 8)

roddster

I HATE my local post office....... nothing yet!!

SFM6S087

Arrived yesterday - Houston area.

Steve