News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

1967 Big Block Radiator

Started by robert campbell, May 09, 2019, 02:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

Quote from: robert campbell on May 12, 2019, 06:46:38 PM
Ah, as I already kinda knew you would say.  Just to clear the air, I am not trying to justify this radiator as a Shelby radiator.  Please share with us the proper tag number and some of your knowledge of how many examples you have seen.  Please share the source of your documentation on the radiator.  If it purely observational even by a collection of enthusiasts, then it would be interesting to know an approximation of how many 1967 GT 500's you have observed? As a percentage of the total.

The reason I posted on THIS site is the collective knowledge and to ensure that I knew what I had.  From what Mr. Speegle has found and yes, my one documented source it is correct for a 1967 Mustang with a 390.  With that in mind I can properly represent it as that, and in that, it still has some value.

I think it would be interesting to post this discussion on the 1967 Shelby thread.  See how many people have original radiators and what their tags are.

You have forgotten more than I will ever know about the Shelby line.  My Ford knowledge spans various makes and models of the Blue Oval car line and I bleed Ford blue.  Decades or observation and wrenching and listening.  And I return to my previous thought.  Never say Never.  I punctuate most comments with phases like "to the best of the documentation and observation that I have read or seen".  And that is exactly where the knowledge was gained and what it is worth.

Rob
Thanks for the kind words . Always learning and wanting to help. Best of luck with the sale .
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

robert campbell

Bob,
Cool cool!  Hope to sell or give it to someone who needs it.  It is little value to me, but might be a treasure to someone else!  I am not a purist, but a lover of Ford car lines and the people that love Fords!  If someone out there can use this let me know.  I will move it for a lot less.  I can take detailed pics and ship it safely!

Rob