News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

It's too nice to work

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, May 23, 2019, 10:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

It's too nice a day to work, I think I am going to go for a ride. Anybody else have the same thoughts?
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Doug C

I have those thought everyday - unfortunately my boss doesn't.

Corey Bowcutt

Better hurry Steve looks like afternoon storms are coming.  I went for a test drive last night after rebuilding my shift mechanism for the second time in the last year or so.  It turns out the washer used in conjunction with the shoulder bolt is critical to the operation of the shifter.  Learned this the hard way.

Tuesday was a premier day here in Annapolis for a long drive.  I was home installing a Mitsubishi Mini split A/C unit in the garage before the heat of summer arrives.  I am nor ready for it.

I sweated my way down to Solomon's Island and back. A nice 90mile ride. Came home and replaced the bad front wheel bearings on the 1997 Ranger pickup, did it in my garage, a.k.a. "The yard in front of the shed" .
One day I will get a real garage
Also congrats on the daughter and her Ring Dance at the Academy, it's a really big honor to go to that. My youngest went to one with her date at the time, but I guess she wasn't cut out for the life of a service wife/girlfriend
Beautiful picture of both car and daughter
By the way, my kids call my Shelby "the 4th child"
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

Went out again today and the wife went with me she wanted to stop by a store and look at an end table
Guess what we stuffed in the back of the Shelby
The people at the store were going crazy when I stuffed in the back

CSX 4133

You are a devoted husband (or just crazy) for using the Shelby Mr. McDonald.   :)  The reference to your Shelby being called the "4th Child" reminded me of a personalized plate I saw once that said "2nd wife". 

Don Johnston

Nice sport utility vehicle with stripes. 8)