News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

428 CJ intakes that can be delivered to Fall Columbus Swap

Started by Bob Gaines, July 03, 2019, 02:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

I have 2 428 CJ C8OE-9425-C cast iron intakes .They are bare with no PCV fittings etc.  One has a 8 J 9 and the other 8 L 16 date . They are greasy and heavy.  FYI studies showed that the cast iron CJ intake produced more HP then the aluminum PI intake. Delivery to the Fall Columbus swap Meet at no charge . 425.00 each . PM me if interested . Paypal using friends and family option payment only. Thank you for looking . 
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

PM with email address for pictures because uploader says it is full and I can not post them. Thank you.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

Bob Gaines

Pictures of one intake.

Bob Gaines

Pictures of the second intake.

Bob Gaines

Price reduced to 425.00  .