News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Some tasty Shelbys up for sale

Started by deathsled, June 26, 2019, 03:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathsled

"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

That 68 cobra jet is choice as well...me wanty!!!

J_Speegle

Looks like where DeBeste choose to put some of the cars he's been liquidating. There have been a number of threads covering his other offerings on this site over the last 6 months or so

Professional photographs, lighting and angles makes them look like very shinny and flashy
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

69mach351w

427heaven

The world loves 63 split windows, miss my red on red 63 split, its the one I should have NEVER sold. :-[

Quote from: 427heaven on June 27, 2019, 12:19:43 AM
The world loves 63 split windows, miss my red on red 63 split, its the one I should have NEVER sold. :-[
.  I hope you didn't sell it a long time ago=$$$$$$

Shelby6t5 Mike HHI, SC

They do look nice in those pix, has anyone seen the 65 up close?
And no reserve...

Mike

Bigfoot

That all original one you had was wicked!
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

427heaven

Quote from: Bigfoot on June 27, 2019, 11:21:33 AM

That all original one you had was wicked!
Thanks Bigs- That was a cool car. It attracted Corvette enthusiasts, judges, and racers, like a moth attracted to a 100 w light bulb. It even smelled like 1963 air in the cabin, and 30 weight Pennzoil under the hood. ;D Thanks for the kind words. Hope is all well with you and the kid!