News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

T10L and T10 M Transmisisons - can bring to SAAC 44

Started by acman63, June 26, 2019, 09:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acman63

Cobra T10L  Aluminum T10 Transmission - New!   289 Cobra/Galaxie Lightweight T10L aluminum transmission  .  Transmission is new and ready to go.  We used  one of our last  concourse aluminum  case and tails  which we had made awhile back and saved it for doing a  complete transmission .  These parts were made using nos originals to make the tooling and were beefed up in areas inside that were always an issue with original transmissions . We have accumulated some very hard to get NOS 2.36 ratio nickel alloy parts to build this.  Includes  all  possible NOS original high nickel parts including nos  26 tooth  - 10 spline main drive , close ratio cluster , 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear - .   Also includes super rare  NOS Ford original 28 spline main shaft . It took me 5 years to accumulate these rare nos  parts.  The build includes clearancing gears for better oiling in high performance usage , New Premium Severe Duty bearings.  Racing cutback synchros with premium blocking rings.  All new small parts and bushings .  Blueprinting and assembly by the best T10 guy I know . When have you seen basically an all new Transmission?  This type of transmission was used in 289 Cobra and lightweight 1963 Galaxie.  we will provide the proper crankshaft pilot bushing depending on application. I doubt you will ever see another trans that was built with all new parts  Transmission will be shipped in a custom wood crate with padding inside   

T10M  For GT350  - basically same build as above  only for GT350 .  ALL  Nos  nickel gears.  your Choice $10,500   
FREE Shipping to SAAC 44 Pittsburgh with Deposit

Concours shifters available $695 separate   .  $200 discount if purchased with Transmission.   Check us out Shelby Parts and Restoration.  same location since Jimmy Carter was in the White House   920 434 3645   Pics available   jim@shelbyparts.com
SAAC Concours Chairman

Owner Shelby Parts and Restoration Since 1977

SAAC original first year member