News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Hi-Po Auto Trans For Sale - New lower price

Started by kkravik, August 26, 2019, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkravik

I have an original K Code Hi-Po auto trans that I would like to sell.  I bought this trans for my 1966 Shelby GT350, but decided to go in another direction.  Both the case and original metal tag are dated August 19, 1965.  It is being sold with original torque converter and fly wheel - a complete unit.  The trans is very clean, but it would be best to go through it to determine if rebuild is necessary.  Will take $5500.  Please PM me for pictures and/or questions. 

Thanks, Kerry

6s1640

Hi Kerry,

Does you k-code C4 and the skinny "C" servo.  Have you confirmed the correct valve body and counter weight in the governor?

Thanks

Cory

kkravik

Cory,

The trans has the fat "C" servo.  I have not confirmed the valve body or counter weight.  I bought the unit from a reputable Shelby person and it was still attached to the original K Code engine when I went and picked it up.  I would be happy to confirm the valve body and counter weight, but will stand behind the trans that it is the real deal.

Thanks, Kerry

Karguy

Kerry
Would it be possible to get some further information on your transmission? Possible to send a picture of the tag? Possible to get a picture of the servo cover? Possible to get a picture of the part number and date information on the left side of the transmission near the end of the vent tube?  I have included sample pictures of the areas I would like to see.
Thanks very much, Karl
My email address is :
karguy99@msn.com
Or text to:
505-263-9700
6S281, in my family from 1972-1983. Back home January 2017, will not leave again!

kkravik

All,

I have had a number of inquiries on the hi-po auto trans I have for sale, but no buyer yet.  Thanks to all that have provided feedback and I hope to find the Shelby owner that this trans date matches their need.

Thanks, Kerry