News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Vintage 260 289 427 Cobra Original Trico Washer Bottles & Lids eBay

Started by BGlover67, August 31, 2019, 11:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Not mine, but wondered what the experts on here thought.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-260-289-427-Cobra-Original-Trico-Washer-Bottles-Lids-Carroll-Shelby/133153282394?hash=item1f008dd95a:g:kE8AAOSwZAldZZBK

These are original Trico washer bottles & lids for Carroll Shelby Cobras from the 1960's!!!  You will receive everything pictured.  There are nos mounting brackets, an new unused sticker and the other sticker has been previously attached but that may be an original sticker.

I believe some of the stuff here is NOS but exactly how much of it I don't know, it does all appear to be in very good condition, the only flaw I see is on 1 of the grey covers has a couple of hairline cracks off of the hole in the middle, they are very short with no separations.

I am not very knowledgeable about these and welcome any questions or input in regards to them and I'll gladly answer the best I can and or post/send more photos if asked.
Please refer to the pictures and ask any questions prior to bidding, thank you!

This is a no reserve auction and will be sold to the highest bidder.

1 bid, $195 with 2D 21H left.  No reserve
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Dan Case

Cobras CSX2001-CSX2200 used LucasĀ® reservoirs (at least two different models) except CSX2126 which was the prototype car for Ford electrical system, Stewart Warner instruments, Ford-McCord cooling system, and for this discussion a red Ford hanging bag fluid reservoir.

Cobras CSX2201-CSX2589 used at least two versions of Ford hanging bag fluid reservoirs.

I am not as well versed in 427 Cobra street car systems but some of the pieces in the offering match what top restorers hunt and some don't.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.