News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

anyone have any experiences with "themustangranch-ii" in CA?

Started by jswoody, September 02, 2019, 10:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jswoody

Just wondering if I am the only one who has had a poor experience with this ePayer?  I should have know better, but fell for a part I had been looking for and the too good to be true pictures. 

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

Quote from: BGlover67 on September 02, 2019, 11:04:52 AM
Is that Rich B 'Rockstar' ?

I think he is in Colorado and focuses more on cars rather than parts.

capecodmustang.com

I've been dealing with Rich for years and years.
I actually bought two Shelby's off him a couple years ago...

The transactions were smooth...

427heaven

He sells everything for top-top dollar. I know someone that purchased 27 early fastbacks from him a couple of years ago, he squeezed every penny out of him, but in the end they agreed on price and they did the deal. :-[

Rickmustang

He represented a buyer for a Shelby I had for sale. Said he wanted to drill out my original serial number tag rivet to verify serial number on a 1968. I laughed and told him that he could purchase the car then drill it and if it didn't match I'd give the money back. The actual buyer was great to deal with.
1965 G.T. 350
1967 Fairlane GT - 390 4-speed
1970 Mach 1 - 428CJ 4-speed/AC
1971 Mach 1 - 429CJ auto/AC
2005 Ford GT

jswoody

Does anyone know if "themustangranch-ii" ePayer which says it is in Fresno, California is the same as The Mustang Ranch in Golden, Colorado?

Britton

No, I don't believe they are the same. "askwhysurf" on ebay is Rich from the Mustang Ranch in Golden, Co.

I stopped by the Mustang Ranch in Fresno a few years ago when I was visiting some friends.  They have a lot of junk yard parts.
1967 GT350 #2645

jswoody

Quote from: bdub on September 02, 2019, 01:39:57 PM
No, I don't believe they are the same. "askwhysurf" on ebay is Rich from the Mustang Ranch in Golden, Co.

I stopped by the Mustang Ranch in Fresno a few years ago when I was visiting some friends.  They have a lot of junk yard parts.

I didn't think so either.  I  have had good experiences when talking with Rich and was pretty sure it wasn't him.  The eBay version was not so good.  My bad for not thoroughly inspecting from an eBay purchase.  Buyer beware.

J_Speegle

Believe that is the Mustang shop in Fresno. Been there for years.

https://www.facebook.com/themustangranch/

Never purchased anything from a distance with the shop and only a few times when passing through

As always ask allot of question and if needed, additional pictures. Don't assume anyone will offer any more information that is not asked for
Jeff Speegle- Mustang & Shelby detail collector, ConcoursMustang.com mentor :) and Judge